on a lighter note...

214782183_608123890173926_3160262798660470921_n.jpg
 
1629149241269.png
 
I bet he's the guy who said, "Nah, we can make it in one trip..."
 
Alright, this cigar has me thinking about my hunt coming up…especially my cigar load out.

So far on the list:
- Kentucky Fire Cured (yes, I like it that much)
- Oliva Melanio
- My Father Le Bijou
- Nub (not sure which types)

What else should make the list? I plan on taking 10-20 (it’s a short trip).

The hyena is better looking and probably has more integrity :)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,234
Members
169,284
Latest member
BernardoHe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top