on a lighter note...

208831025_1213286345778601_4947416911169263705_n.jpg
 
Thrilling!!....
Czech Rock Climber Adam Ondra, a professional rock climber, specialising in lead climbing and bouldering.
Rock and Ice magazine described Ondra, in 2013 as a prodigy and leading climber of his generation.
Born on 5/2/1993. (28 years).
200877300_295199198970365_357134235100834744_n.jpg
 
205672942_3474060279492122_6659824179862810284_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,138
Members
170,524
Latest member
AngelSor
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top