on a lighter note...

E05966DD-02C2-41C4-BC92-C8F9F6BD0B94.jpeg
 
Just in case you colonial fkrs don't know who Tommy Cooper was....ask Mr google...you might possibly notice the resemblance

:ROFLMAO: I wish once…just for once…you would just say what you think instead of beating around the bush. :ROFLMAO:
 
Just in case you colonial fkrs don't know who Tommy Cooper was....ask Mr google...you might possibly notice the resemblance

BTW - If you are a white guy native to Africa, consider yourself a "colonial fkr" as well.
 
1623000829802.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,865
Members
169,451
Latest member
Nickjohniu
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top