on a lighter note...

E05966DD-02C2-41C4-BC92-C8F9F6BD0B94.jpeg
 
Just in case you colonial fkrs don't know who Tommy Cooper was....ask Mr google...you might possibly notice the resemblance

:ROFLMAO: I wish once…just for once…you would just say what you think instead of beating around the bush. :ROFLMAO:
 
Just in case you colonial fkrs don't know who Tommy Cooper was....ask Mr google...you might possibly notice the resemblance

BTW - If you are a white guy native to Africa, consider yourself a "colonial fkr" as well.
 
1623000829802.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,433
Messages
1,576,107
Members
170,516
Latest member
Jake496562
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top