on a lighter note...

178072186_178555484119748_7734116482828948127_n.jpg
 
Grate Grate Granpappy tol me thet wonc a yeer the naybers wood all git tagethur an take terns on won uv theez. Won fellur wood peddl wilst anuther’d git ridda hiz toh naylz on the wheel.

View attachment 400130
I didn't find a single word in the dictionary, but the point is clear: to handle toenails without scissors, you need a good friend, and even a whetstone is optional.
 
Today is "Star Wars Day". We are sitting at the dacha (something like a lockdown until May 11), and decided to organize a viewing. In order not to be bored, my daughter and son-in-law and I decided to respond to every wish "may the force be with you" by "una capita". It turns out that there are 5 such wishes in Episode 4.
 
I didn't find a single word in the dictionary, but the point is clear: to handle toenails without scissors, you need a good friend, and even a whetstone is optional.
:giggle: Yeah sorry ,I was being a smarta** you won't find any of that in the dictionary. And it's really hard to write like that when the spellchecker keeps trying to do it correctly.
 
So I should write like a redneck if I want spell check to actually be helpful? Whoda thunkit!
 
I didn't find a single word in the dictionary, but the point is clear: to handle toenails without scissors, you need a good friend, and even a whetstone is optional.

That’s because you looked in Webster’s or Funk and Wagnels dictionary not the Redneck U one
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,571,088
Members
169,253
Latest member
VARGeri003
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top