on a lighter note...

Not sure what this is, funny or sad but I am sure it’s stupid.View attachment 398190
Hickmans egg farm lost 165,000 laying hens in 3 barn fires here in Buckeye AZ last month. And PETA thinks this is what the locals want to see.

Actually, peta is right. If everyone was vegan, those 165,000 chickens would not have died in a fire. They would have been euthanized and run through a wood chipper to make fertilizer.
 
169134015_110271481060766_2444815114984595189_n.jpg
 
Modern Technology is not for everyone...

175918065_444939209929462_4674506943621134387_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,571,650
Members
169,390
Latest member
NTVReyes77
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top