on a lighter note...

IMG-20210324-WA0028.jpg
 
B79C230F-FD15-41B5-8C8E-73F102537DC8.png
 
1616674442589.png
 
That's a heart attack waiting to happen. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I wonder if Casey Webb from Man vs. Food could eat that?
 
Do people actually order and eat things like that?.... :eek:....

Years ago when I was working construction and was a very lean and mean 140 lbs we were working in the town of Hanksville, Ut. The one and only restaurant had a burger called the "Big Hank". It was around a full pound along with all the extras on a burger. One night a coworker bet me beer for the rest of the week that I couldn't eat two of them and keep them down for a couple of hours. I also had to consume all of the side fries and whatever was on my plate.

I drank a lot of beer for the rest of the week for free.

There was also a restaurant back in my home town that offered a 48 oz T bone, free to anyone who could eat it along with the sides. They finally told me not to come back after I had gone into the restaurant a couple of times and finished it off and walked out without having to pay anything.

Now I have a hard time eating a 1 lb steak and bake potato. Oh, to be in my 20's again.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,889
Members
170,452
Latest member
BradTipton
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top