on a lighter note...

1615417076929.png
 
Little Johnny's mother is putting away some laundry in his room one day when she finds a box "hidden" in one of the dresser drawers. She opens the box to find numerous BDSM devices. Appaled by what she's found, she immediately shows them to Johnny's father to see what they should do about this discovery.

The father looks in the box, then back up at his wife and says "well I'm no expert here, but I don't think we should spank him!"
 
Forget work. I'm going to be a digital artist when I grow up.


Beeple NFT Fetches Record-Breaking $69.3 Million USD Sale
The most expensive digital work ever auctioned.
beeple nft christies artwork digital art collectible auction
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,420
Messages
1,575,659
Members
170,371
Latest member
CharmainSa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top