on a lighter note...

B30E5BC7-37B2-4091-854F-95E2FDB70A2C.jpeg
 
in 465 pages, somebody may have actually linked this video here. In case it hasn't been, enjoy.

 
in 465 pages, somebody may have actually linked this video here. In case it hasn't been, enjoy.

Col. Hogan's gang of POWs built a predecessor to this. Was called a gonculator.

 
144707636_10224416370737575_2031088751106134678_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 144707636_10224416370737575_2031088751106134678_n.jpg
    144707636_10224416370737575_2031088751106134678_n.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 199

Forum statistics

Threads
70,260
Messages
1,570,913
Members
169,200
Latest member
va3car
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top