on a lighter note...

136131464_10224172283152888_7035461943369659236_n.jpg
 
Or how to rape and rob a free first world prosperous country for all into a corrupt third world bankrupt and racist communist country in only 27 years where crime bosses in office are more equal than others , and not go to jail.........

137608175_3736107526443235_249867434924030709_o (1).jpg
 
07ca0b7a75a66ba6bc748cef932aea8a.jpg
 
317B10E5-8E24-4A09-A9FF-6358A1E726A0.jpeg
 
06807B95-8EBF-44BB-A5CC-4CD8C1D0768C.jpeg
 
67784_173959179416800_821511425_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,915
Members
169,049
Latest member
bustsizegelzapovecanjegrudi
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top