on a lighter note...

131583030_904566303413792_1169841852115944357_n.jpg
 
YES,THEY ARE ALIVE, BREEDING AND LIVING AMONGST US!!!

131284090_1086442438539927_7902389041557902381_n.jpg
 

My best guess:

A twin 20 pound per milking, small/medium frame, expecting a overdrive, properly built, SWF (hopefully, with no bigger than me boyfriend), looking to be deservingly and respectfully well ridden and cared over for over many miles, and many adventures.

Caution: Should a newer/younger more attractive model come available, All considerations/alternatives should be weighted. This model appears to have the ability to split nuts and break bolts well below the head, when taken for granted.

Oh, I have no idea what that hunk of bastardized piece of metal in the background is.

:unsure::ROFLMAO:
 
Last edited:
image(52).jpg
 
...

Mc Donald's announced the largest McD's will open in Moscow, Russia.

The restaurant will be hiring 600 employees.

...
I was driving a friend from Texas, Eric, once. I showed him some of the sights around Moscow. it was lunchtime, and i said, " we're going to go to an american restaurant now." It's like he's surprised. "McDonald's," I added. He laughed in a way that made me realize that putting the words "restaurant" and "McDonald's" side by side was some kind of joke.
 
Retro Johnny Carson:

Mc Donald's announced the largest McD's will open in Moscow, Russia.

The restaurant will be hiring 600 employees.

However, due to the meat (beef) shortages in Russia, McDonald's will be starting a new business, a local cattle farm, to insure a steady supply of beef.

This new business will be called Eastern India Export and Imports Organization.

Now McDonald's has a farm (and) E I E I O.

20 years later......largest McDonald's is in China and the Tong have insisted that McDonald's serve Toe Fu and finger sandwiches.
Went to Mc Donalds Moscow. A guy came in that looked like he just stepped off the train from a Gulag--leathery weathered face, snuggled teeth, bit coat and boots--he could have been a character actor for movies. Two guys in Men In Black suits moved to block his way every time he tried to take a step forward. He finally got the message and went out snarling. The funniest thing about Moscow was how they took care of "situations" like a pickpocket aboard the subway. Another man got off same time as the pickpocket. At the next stop my friend dashed to a nearby policeman to make a complaint. He was told, "We know, he is coming to apologize, wait here please. A man was dragged off the next subway train with his nose bleeding. He apologized and handed back the wallet. The other man who stepped off was a policeman. Earlier, in Siberia, I had asked if they ever had a problem with pedophiles--my hosts were shocked and said "never--the police take them away!"
My less lucky friend did get pickpocketed by what he described as two 300lb toothless Russian women. As he was walking they split to either side of him, then each seized one of his arms. He couldn't budge either one as another person took his valuables and ran. The two ladies smiled and waddled off. Thought some of you might enjoy this thread hi-jack.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,571,941
Members
169,469
Latest member
LupeMcConn
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top