on a lighter note...

1920159_281452998671370_1874534880_n.jpg
 
For those of you with sense to stay off the political thread, I will repost this here.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

What is non-essential sexual activities?
Why the discrimination against menage a trois?
So outdoor sexual proclivity is okay for large groups?
Who made Jabba the Hutt health minister of Belgium?

Inquiring minds.


:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

1607543006637.png
 

Attachments

  • 1607543006637.png
    1607543006637.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 233
For those of you with sense to stay off the political thread, I will repost this here.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

What is non-essential sexual activities?
Why the discrimination against menage a trois?
So outdoor sexual proclivity is okay for large groups?
Who made Jabba the Hutt health minister of Belgium?

Inquiring minds.


:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

1607543006637.png
Either that's a substantial problematic activity in Belgium that has somehow remained unreported OR someone is upset about never being asked to participate. :unsure:
 
Good, because I'll need you to explain it to me.
It went over my head.
In my world that knife had better be in the sink when your done with it or you risk disability and possible dismemberment. Getting it close when you're not sure you're done with it is what I learned years ago from my then 10 year old son who got away with "close".
I have since taken the idea as my own and have managed survival to this point.

Btw...to soil a second utensil for an identical purpose is considered life without parole.
 
In my world that knife had better be in the sink when your done with it or you risk disability and possible dismemberment. Getting it close when you're not sure you're done with it is what I learned years ago from my then 10 year old son who got away with "close".
I have since taken the idea as my own and have managed survival to this point.

Btw...to soil a second utensil for an identical purpose is considered life without parole.
Appreciate it.

Guests will get a separate clean utensil.
Wife and I will use whatever I happen to be cooking with.
 
Guy wakes up sick as a dog. Tells his wife to call the family doctor and get him to come to the house.
Doctor arrives, guy is still in bed getting worse. Doctor examines him, calls the wife aside and tells her he doesn't have much time, probably will pass today. Doctor departs, guy now realizes he's dying and calls his wife over to the bedside and confesses that he recently slept with her sister. Wife says "I know. Now just relax, stay calm and let the poison work".
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,438
Messages
1,576,328
Members
170,549
Latest member
LashundaPl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top