on a lighter note...

126519149_10157465479866975_2485617825467821535_n.jpg
 
126221638_4227727670575923_2435569041124644218_n.jpg
126160957_700931554191352_8261418875422008476_n.jpg
126380113_3687515961298492_4278787708145196020_n.jpg
78e4703fe9e0491784af5fea79450173.jpg
2833c9c5-brackenfell-high-school-eff-da-.jpg
brackenfell-punchup-584x418.jpg
 
Last edited:
125562138_3390726567707459_343760787633055618_n.jpg
 
IMG_7572.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,876
Members
169,457
Latest member
ElissaAsmu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top