on a lighter note...

IMG-20200917-WA0013.jpg
 
I had a me bike shipped from Italy via APO USPS June 16. It got lost somehow in ISC New York. Zero movement for 4 months. No more updates on the website, mail intercept made all tracing disappear. It mysteriously arrived at the post office in my town the day after my 20 years anniversary in the Army.

Voting by mail will be a terrible idea
True story. 3rd time its happened in the past 6 months. For all of you that think that the USPS is great (If I've purchased from you on AH, I've warned you!) this is what you get. For those of you that think vote by mail is a winner for the US system, I hope you enjoy your votes ending up somewhere in Cleveland!

Where's Rookhawk's letter sent from Bulgaria to Illinois? Miles from final delivery destination? Remarked below, read the image bottom up.

View attachment 368991
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,464
Members
169,360
Latest member
ManuelHood
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top