on a lighter note...

[emoji16]
110182709_10157571692880914_5855792024281484723_n.jpeg
 
Random thoughts, probably a rerun.


Thoughts of a senior citizen
  • My therapist said that my narcissism causes me to misread social situations. I'm pretty sure she was hitting on me.
  • I always wondered what the job application is like at Hooters. Do they just give you a bra and say, "Here, fill this out?"
  • Denny's has a slogan, "If it's your birthday, the meal is on us. " If you're in Denny's and it's your birthday, your life sucks!
  • On average, an American man will have sex two to three times a week. Whereas, a Japanese man will have sex only one or two times a year. This is very upsetting news to me. I had no idea I was Japanese.
  • I can't understand why women are okay that JC Penny has an older women's clothing line named, "Sag Harbor."
  • I think it's pretty cool how Chinese people made a language entirely out of tattoos.

  • What is it about a car that makes people think we can't see them pick their noses?
  • Money can't buy happiness, but it keeps the kids in touch!
  • The reason Mayberry was so peaceful and quiet was because nobody was married. Andy, Aunt Bea, Barney, Floyd, Howard, Goober, Gomer, Sam, Earnest T. Bass, Helen, Thelma Lou, Clara and, of course, Opie were all single. The only married person was Otis, and he stayed drunk.
 
Random thoughts, probably a rerun.


Thoughts of a senior citizen
  • My therapist said that my narcissism causes me to misread social situations. I'm pretty sure she was hitting on me.
  • I always wondered what the job application is like at Hooters. Do they just give you a bra and say, "Here, fill this out?"
  • Denny's has a slogan, "If it's your birthday, the meal is on us. " If you're in Denny's and it's your birthday, your life sucks!
  • On average, an American man will have sex two to three times a week. Whereas, a Japanese man will have sex only one or two times a year. This is very upsetting news to me. I had no idea I was Japanese.
  • I can't understand why women are okay that JC Penny has an older women's clothing line named, "Sag Harbor."
  • I think it's pretty cool how Chinese people made a language entirely out of tattoos.

  • What is it about a car that makes people think we can't see them pick their noses?
  • Money can't buy happiness, but it keeps the kids in touch!
  • The reason Mayberry was so peaceful and quiet was because nobody was married. Andy, Aunt Bea, Barney, Floyd, Howard, Goober, Gomer, Sam, Earnest T. Bass, Helen, Thelma Lou, Clara and, of course, Opie were all single. The only married person was Otis, and he stayed drunk.

I had no idea I was Japanese.... [emoji25]
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,743
Members
169,406
Latest member
TheresaR90
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top