on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1592255233961.jpg
 
EamTpH5XsAAiuPl
 

Attachments

  • EamTpH5XsAAiuPl.jpg
    EamTpH5XsAAiuPl.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 253
104692656_2651642591739448_1328409036941881742_n.jpg
 
104705616_561788964537669_7781650559571909883_n.jpg
 
104177569_3011136642313963_7087941853814375176_n.jpg
 
104414820_1541523032673750_5813700037391025361_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 10.20.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 10.20.22 PM.png
    4 MB · Views: 292
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 10.20.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 10.20.11 PM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 242
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 10.20.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 10.20.14 PM.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 241
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 10.20.20 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 10.20.20 PM.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 271
104422812_395534244713310_75982227.jpg
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,494
Members
169,750
Latest member
IngridUfl0
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top