on a lighter note...

101289337_10223249489845914_785232721650647040_n.jpg
 
101381244_10223249495846064_8531831376771547136_n.jpg
 
101623661_3270309363031761_4109728646468468736_n.jpg
 
fullsizeoutput_169.jpeg
 
A Car Rental Agency in Mpumalanga has noticed that for over a week , the GPS of one of their cars indicated intense zigzag movement in one location, when they went to check it out, they found this
1f447.png
1f447.png


101944966_278611046652277_8637179300975476736_n.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
A Car Rental Agency in Mpumalanga has noticed that for over a week , the GPS of one of their cars indicated intense zigzag movement in one location, when they went to check it out, they found this
1f447.png
1f447.png


View attachment 350874
It's funny, except that disk is for a 3- point hitch and couldn't be hooked up.
 
It's funny, except that disk is for a 3- point hitch and couldn't be hooked up.
And the tractor tracks in the soil beside the discs. And also in the background. Funny thing is I know a farmer who did hook a drag set behind an International Scout so his wife could till while his two young children were in the back playing. He needed help getting finished up before rain came.
Shawn
 
hqdefault.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1591186112445.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,330
Members
169,525
Latest member
NatashaU03
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top