on a lighter note...

07419BA3-950E-4FA9-BD5F-1ED3F73D64F4.jpeg
 
101435715_2636295263274181_8556716726522216448_n.jpg
 
No one here will understand it but I want to share it because it's one of the funniest things I've ever watched.
 
I guess you need to understand it to find it funny,

I don't understand it
 
101197940_266337637897904_9113783279122644992_n.jpg
 
101669558_819537938570898_8593366532862509056_n.jpg
 
101678929_582538165712662_8826177193647276032_n.jpg
 
101845486_293309108365390_8586080292643536896_n.jpg
 
101721305_3016395938447872_4969341646110982144_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,377
Members
169,549
Latest member
RoseLang
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top