on a lighter note...

D1D24C17-1280-4CA1-B099-0FA82F277B28.jpeg
 
EX-JA_QUEAA4HB8
 

Attachments

  • EX-JA_QUEAA4HB8.jpg
    EX-JA_QUEAA4HB8.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 172
Looks like you are all going to have to unfriend or block me. I dont eat raw meat.

I like my steaks medium rare to medium. They are so much more juicer and tender than a dry well done one that I will never eat a well done one again

Internal-Temperatures.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Internal-Temperatures.jpg
    Internal-Temperatures.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 188
I like my steaks medium rare to medium. They are so much more juicer and tender than a dry well done one that I will never eat a well done one again

Internal-Temperatures.jpg

Funny story from my chef days at a steakhouse not far from you, Jim. A gentleman ordered his steak "30 second rare" which meant 15 seconds on each side then send it out. I used a stopwatch and had the waitress waiting and he still said it was overdone. The next one he got was from the refrigerator with a match on the side..... Everyone laughed but the owner.....That gentleman came back every Friday night for years...
 
Looks like you are all going to have to unfriend or block me. I dont eat raw meat.

Now I know why you got into making sharp knives.
You have to carve your meat twice and need good steel to get the job done.
 
Walk the critter past the grill, shoot it in the head, lop the hoofs off, and and serve it up!
 
Funny story from my chef days at a steakhouse not far from you, Jim. A gentleman ordered his steak "30 second rare" which meant 15 seconds on each side then send it out. I used a stopwatch and had the waitress waiting and he still said it was overdone. The next one he got was from the refrigerator with a match on the side..... Everyone laughed but the owner.....That gentleman came back every Friday night for years...

I've heard of those kind. I knew a person who wanted his steak at room temperature and on the grill just enough to say that it might of been there.
 
....join the navy,they said...
...ships of the desert...:whistle:

97701215_238654950740420_4642476780706332672_n.jpg
 
97996463_2597239043865239_7115953514534141952_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,178
Members
169,272
Latest member
chlorchipcapsbe1985
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top