on a lighter note...

97988878_162259061991564_8970695357029679104_n.jpg
 
:whistle::whistle::whistle:

97996130_910072192753413_5791451360692011008_n.jpg
 
Teaching a beginner,no words,just f..... genius!

96920617_3423535137675236_4135289817913098240_n.jpg
 
I like my steaks medium rare to medium. They are so much more juicer and tender than a dry well done one that I will never eat a well done one again

Internal-Temperatures.jpg
Wipe its nose, singe its butt and throw it on the plate. If I want well done I will eat the sole on my Cowboy boot!
 
when my friend orders a steak, he says "just give it a sunburn"
 
96662600_1701910669948008_7058295919342518272_o.jpg
96953687_576315449987129_8153979219429294080_n.jpg
 
97063739_1159336957738770_7049502721128267776_n.jpg
97084316_235774647705952_9016466132013416448_n.jpg
 
97621148_2624702094476753_4060977550728364032_n.jpg
97866729_235783307705086_5720973648899080192_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,420
Messages
1,575,659
Members
170,371
Latest member
CharmainSa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top