on a lighter note...

[emoji15]
cc2a5c0e9437119ab8db006b5b99e0607523402d8306bad0421a61e4b91a3cc9.jpeg
 
90941575_2461453070851951_6401771423248941056_n.jpg
 
90972591_10221477031371218_2857876521568174080_o.jpg
 
91462844_10213324506906873_6158893191618625536_n.jpg
 
91634035_570157133858297_4810512866446671872_n.jpg
 
EUhrrR2U8AArW_T
 

Attachments

  • EUhrrR2U8AArW_T.jpg
    EUhrrR2U8AArW_T.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 168
  • Like
Reactions: BWH
IMG_5159.jpg
 
IMG_4929.jpg
 
IMG_5236.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: BWH
IMG_5238.jpg
 
IMG_5237.jpg
 
IMG_5239.jpg
 
IMG_5240.jpg
 
IMG_5241.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,450
Members
169,566
Latest member
billfishes
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top