on a lighter note...

[emoji15]
cc2a5c0e9437119ab8db006b5b99e0607523402d8306bad0421a61e4b91a3cc9.jpeg
 
90941575_2461453070851951_6401771423248941056_n.jpg
 
90972591_10221477031371218_2857876521568174080_o.jpg
 
91462844_10213324506906873_6158893191618625536_n.jpg
 
91634035_570157133858297_4810512866446671872_n.jpg
 
EUhrrR2U8AArW_T
 

Attachments

  • EUhrrR2U8AArW_T.jpg
    EUhrrR2U8AArW_T.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 168
  • Like
Reactions: BWH
IMG_5159.jpg
 
IMG_4929.jpg
 
IMG_5236.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: BWH
IMG_5238.jpg
 
IMG_5237.jpg
 
IMG_5239.jpg
 
IMG_5240.jpg
 
IMG_5241.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,843
Members
170,401
Latest member
Noble4682
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top