on a lighter note...

Roving bands of Jehovah's Witness taking advantage of the COVID-19 Lock Down...they know you're home...

00a9a6f6fa726476ad0f7204288644f8.jpg
 
90344733_271155070541568_6762818425828933632_o.jpg
 
90472031_271259500531125_4164695835491172352_n.jpg
 
90419398_2245011085794469_2402178825015263232_n.jpg
 
90505702_651759248942816_1819537924010541056_n.jpg
 
IMG_5111.jpg
 
IMG_5756.JPG
 
90172347_10222334128849851_7440666446704672768_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 90172347_10222334128849851_7440666446704672768_n.jpg
    90172347_10222334128849851_7440666446704672768_n.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 144
90916809_10221755752953611_1305272511516114944_o.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 90916809_10221755752953611_1305272511516114944_o.jpg
    90916809_10221755752953611_1305272511516114944_o.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 147

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,510
Members
169,365
Latest member
TillyQ1897
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top