on a lighter note...

Roving bands of Jehovah's Witness taking advantage of the COVID-19 Lock Down...they know you're home...

00a9a6f6fa726476ad0f7204288644f8.jpg
 
90344733_271155070541568_6762818425828933632_o.jpg
 
90472031_271259500531125_4164695835491172352_n.jpg
 
90419398_2245011085794469_2402178825015263232_n.jpg
 
90505702_651759248942816_1819537924010541056_n.jpg
 
IMG_5111.jpg
 
IMG_5756.JPG
 
90172347_10222334128849851_7440666446704672768_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 90172347_10222334128849851_7440666446704672768_n.jpg
    90172347_10222334128849851_7440666446704672768_n.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 144
90916809_10221755752953611_1305272511516114944_o.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 90916809_10221755752953611_1305272511516114944_o.jpg
    90916809_10221755752953611_1305272511516114944_o.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 147

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,025
Members
169,236
Latest member
ClydeRicke
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top