on a lighter note...

89228470_10157219463243940_7531842628099244032_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 89228470_10157219463243940_7531842628099244032_n.jpg
    89228470_10157219463243940_7531842628099244032_n.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 198
89444283_2818569601563114_4006593021264003072_n.jpg
89472247_2934368329918404_4484519552985595904_n.jpg
 
With this crazy phase of everyone buying up TP, the bandit gets called into action!
FB_IMG_1584126701067.jpg
 
Is it still east bound and down coming from the south end ?
 
FB_IMG_1584148091551.jpg
 
:whistle::whistle:

89653178_10158266212228453_807888725676654592_o.jpg
 
89436698_10220396183522073_7566453162492559360_n.jpg
 
88374529_1145176515825698_7000817703460012032_n.jpg
 
89550876_207928507081790_7925612333672431616_n.jpg
 
89608065_1354852461374571_8969199072028131328_n.jpg
 
89435117_10157735187126357_1313406582574284800_n.jpg
 
88189342_204148960994718_4138276435091521536_n.jpg
86711521_190283979047883_7202941033368256512_n.jpg
 
87291970_195876608488620_1336510805092335616_o.jpg
 
89048977_210322120377402_23558595698229248_n.jpg
 
89559109_588971355163502_2758521369527320576_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,232
Members
169,294
Latest member
datokavo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top