on a lighter note...

89228470_10157219463243940_7531842628099244032_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 89228470_10157219463243940_7531842628099244032_n.jpg
    89228470_10157219463243940_7531842628099244032_n.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 199
89444283_2818569601563114_4006593021264003072_n.jpg
89472247_2934368329918404_4484519552985595904_n.jpg
 
With this crazy phase of everyone buying up TP, the bandit gets called into action!
FB_IMG_1584126701067.jpg
 
Is it still east bound and down coming from the south end ?
 
FB_IMG_1584148091551.jpg
 
:whistle::whistle:

89653178_10158266212228453_807888725676654592_o.jpg
 
89436698_10220396183522073_7566453162492559360_n.jpg
 
88374529_1145176515825698_7000817703460012032_n.jpg
 
89550876_207928507081790_7925612333672431616_n.jpg
 
89608065_1354852461374571_8969199072028131328_n.jpg
 
89435117_10157735187126357_1313406582574284800_n.jpg
 
88189342_204148960994718_4138276435091521536_n.jpg
86711521_190283979047883_7202941033368256512_n.jpg
 
87291970_195876608488620_1336510805092335616_o.jpg
 
89048977_210322120377402_23558595698229248_n.jpg
 
89559109_588971355163502_2758521369527320576_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,895
Members
170,459
Latest member
Roman96B66
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top