on a lighter note...

Sounds like you're as big a fan of football as I am!

Other then pick up games and a little flag football I've never played the game never mind watching it. From my understanding it's a cultural phenomenon where stereotypically amiricians watch football, the stereotypical game to watch in Canada is hockey. My father considered hockey night in Canada a religious service and the easiest way to be sent to bed as a child was to speak while don cherry was doing his coaches corner segment.
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
81606600_1324810534388915_3158832168558395392_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,417
Messages
1,575,621
Members
170,367
Latest member
NellRobled
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top