on a lighter note...

1573620645622.jpg
 
A5CB9E78-B5E0-434F-93C3-052F24F88FF1.jpeg


Love the cat or hate the cat, this one was funny!
 
79288334_2559996950783280_8903516721285955584_n.jpg
 
79351966_2169829536645843_5592227820903333888_n.jpg
 
79092156_3065995116957962_2611203767936221184_n.jpg
 
79193122_2570279353260819_8660482990364688384_n.jpg
 
74713418_432234804380554_580041758595874816_n.jpg
 
79314728_2586970068023741_773397995101093888_n.jpg
 
78904705_972071989837717_1974357205675147264_n.jpg
 
79449703_2802607929782567_4426961364812038144_n.jpg
 
A man dies and goes to hell.
There he finds that there is a different hell for each country. He decides he'll pick the least painful to spend his eternity.
He goes to German Hell and asks, "What do they do here?"
He is told first they put you in an electric chair for an hour. Then they lay you on a bed of nails for another hour. Then the German devil comes in and whips you for the rest of the day". The man does not like the sound of that at all so he moves on.
He checks out the USA Hell as well as the Russian Hell and many more. He discovers that they are all similar to the German hell.
Then he comes to the South African Hell and finds that there is a long line of people waiting to get in. Amazed, he asks, "What do they do here?" He is told: first they put you in an electric chair for an hour.
Then they lay you on a bed of nails for another hour. The South African devil comes in and whips you for the rest of the day.
"But that is exactly the same as all the other hells! Why are there so many people
waiting to get in?" he asks. "Because Eskom is struggling and is powerless, there is never any electricity, so the electric chair does not work. The nails were paid for but never supplied, so the bed is comfortable to sleep on. And, on top of that, the South African devil is a government employee, he wont come to work till he gets his 8,6% increase, which will never happen!
 
79413428_455541835365883_2048958897821057024_n.jpg
 
78551935_320914198791956_888473045272887296_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,737
Members
169,609
Latest member
JuanitaSid
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top