on a lighter note...

9BD4C85F-700F-4CAC-9D9A-CD0C86519D19.jpeg
 
He’s going as himself. A jackass!
 
IMG_4184.JPG
 
In just 85 daze, I will have survived the "50's"

75398319_10157576699577310_3323187523160637440_o.jpg


Basic Maintenance is all you need.
1) That “Check Engine” Light is warning you that your “emissions” system is clogged up…
2) Here’s the fix…You can clean out the system yourself, but it’s best if your wife or “significant-other” (read 20’s something girlfriend) helps you…
3) From a standing stop have her slam your “peddle” to the floor and just Blow all that nasty build-up gunk out your exhaust!
 
Last edited:
....the unseen aggressive expert against African big game and trophy hunting on facebook....

Yip.Looks like a Big Game Hunting expert.....On African Species☝️.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,111
Members
169,108
Latest member
Angelia749
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top