on a lighter note...

A man was telling his buddy: "You won't believe what happened last night. My daughter walked into the living room and said: 'Dad, cancel my allowance immediately, forget my college tuition loan, rent my room out, throw all my clothes out the window, take my TV and my laptop. Please take any of my jewelry to the Salvation Army or Cash Converters. Then sell my car, take my front door key away, and throw me out of the house. Then disown me and never talk to me again. And don't forget to write me out of your will and leave my share to any charity you choose."
"Holy Smokes," replied the friend, "she actually said that?"

"Well, she didn't put it quite like that.
Her exact words were:”
"Dad, meet my new boyfriend, Mohammed. We're going to work together on Bernie Sander’s presidential campaign.’”
 
[emoji3]
66783360_10156626538717297_5573828537489555456_n.jpeg
 
The panhandlers at my local Walmart in Maryland have gone to Maine for the summer. Only the working stiffs are still here.
 
Was just in Walmart. I felt like I just entered into an episode of the Walking Dead. The tweaker Chick that tried hitting me up for money in the parking lot looked like a Zombie.
Did you get her phone number? [emoji38]
 
They don't like it when I tell them to spend less time scamming parking lots, and more time looking for a job.
I often think of taking those people a few block down the street to Work One. Apply today, work tomorrow! I don't think you even need a home address....
 
I often think of taking those people a few block down the street to Work One. Apply today, work tomorrow! I don't think you even need a home address....

I've asked them if they needed a job, I had one, splitting and stacking wood. They all have bad backs.:rolleyes:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,101
Members
169,699
Latest member
TristanFar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top