on a lighter note...

the spork, an amusingly shaped hybrid between a spoon and a fork. Is it Transgendered cutlery

I prefer the foon that MEC in Canada has been selling for years
 
the spork, an amusingly shaped hybrid between a spoon and a fork. Is it Transgendered cutlery

Are you saying the spork started out life as a spoon and now identifies as a fork?
 
Are you saying the spork started out life as a spoon and now identifies as a fork?
I think it started life out as a frying pan and is so confused due to media influence and mediocrity it's just plane fucked up in the head now. Not to mention the modern day attack on masculinity
 
Punctuation matters
FB_IMG_1558207016299.jpeg
 
1558025511461.jpg
 
60490516_2317322768333953_3956871722476503040_n.jpg
 
60327571_145508783283018_6210893408643317760_n.jpg
 
53556641_2627381653970283_8236798489682509824_n.jpg
 
60209755_144334283400468_2349285555440713728_n.jpg
 
60676473_2336486983040341_3635507838299668480_n.jpg
 
60901555_423762588446075_7403842243217326080_n.jpg
 
60303435_336173230375275_3643769508541235200_n.jpg

39999722_448679385620720_8225931178746576896_n.png

35051423_580330222329807_6743644356084760576_n.jpg

malema11-1024x681.jpg
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,289
Members
169,519
Latest member
jhbrown9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top