on a lighter note...

54436940_10157252528980536_543174472291581952_n.jpg
 
54436136_2407751555923977_3631662193302306816_n.jpg
 
54353994_2113924168701231_9011839348429029376_n.jpg
54524210_2115397891887192_8462107311479980032_n.jpg
 
I’m 99% sure your comment was rhetorical but on the off chance it’s not the engineer side of me feels the need to explain.

The Greek letter Psi refers to the quantum state of a system expressed as a vector (single value describing two qualities). The equation is the schrodinger equation which can be used to describe wave function of a quantum or macroscopic system and is the bane of chemical engineering students everywhere.
Are you sure??

I just used that equation to make an awesome cup of coffee...
 
I just heard a story yesterday about a guy getting a Porsche Cayenne stuck in deep mud. A tractor was brought to pull him out. They put a chain through the wheels, gave a tug, and ripped the axle clear out of it! Job well done [emoji38]
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,931
Members
169,652
Latest member
relianceenvironmentalllc
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top