on a lighter note...

I have noticed that there is an inverse ratio of intelligence to position.
 
"ONE NATION UNDER GOD"
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for me...
Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
One died for my soul,
the other for my freedom.
THANK YOU FOR MY FREEDOM
I'll thank Jesus when I see him in person, too.
 
My bumper sticker:
America is one Nation under GOD
If you don't like it
LEAVE !!
I get a lot of good comments on it. Feel free to copy it.
 
"ONE NATION UNDER GOD"
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for me...
Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
One died for my soul,
the other for my freedom.
THANK YOU FOR MY FREEDOM
I'll thank Jesus when I see him in person, too.
This is essentially my voicemail greeting the last ten years. Starting with "help, and welcome to the United States of America. Press 1 for English. Press 2 to disconnect until you learn to speak English. And remember only two..."

Dad used to call and say not to answer because he wanted so and so to hear it
 
Nice taste
Screenshot_20190304-143854.jpeg
 
Think its Ecclesiastes 10:2
 
"ONE NATION UNDER GOD"
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for me...
Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
One died for my soul,
the other for my freedom.
THANK YOU FOR MY FREEDOM
I'll thank Jesus when I see him in person, too.

Nice one Newboomer but you can thank Him now and every day till you see Him face to face.
 
Think its Ecclesiastes 10:2

Right you are.
Direct quote from the Bible: Ecclesiastes 10-2. A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

10-3. Yea also, when he that is a fool walketh by the way, his wisdom faileth him, and he saith to everyone that he is a fool.

10-12: The words of a wise man's mouth are gracious; but the lips of a fool will swallow him up.

10-13: The beginning of the words of his mouth is foolishness: and the end of his talk is mischievous madness.

10-14: A fool also is full of words; a man cannot tell what shall be; and what shall be after him.

10-15: The labour of the foolish wearieth every one of them, because he knoweth not how to go to the city.
 
This is essentially my voicemail greeting the last ten years. Starting with "help, and welcome to the United States of America. Press 1 for English. Press 2 to disconnect until you learn to speak English. And remember only two..."

Dad used to call and say not to answer because he wanted so and so to hear it
Awesome
 
Ain't this the truth? There are tens of thousands of them with Business degrees working as "managers" of car washes, fast food joints, restaurants, pet food and mall stores making the grand sum of what amounts to minimum wage in some locales, fifteen bucks an hour.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,364
Members
169,543
Latest member
BarneyBroc
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top