on a lighter note...

Oshawa is a hard town. Drinking is the only way to cope with the roving gangs of deer.

OT, Sad to say but when that GM plant closes, it's really going to get hard. Saw it in a few other cities.
 
FB_IMG_1549736595707.jpg
 
Screenshot_20190211-220008_Twitter.jpg


Ok, seriously, at some point was I kidnapped and dumped on a different world???
 
View attachment 267834

Ok, seriously, at some point was I kidnapped and dumped on a different world???
I partially agree with her. If it's okay for us to go traipsing around without a shirt then why not women? They're just boobs...I can't speak for the rest of the world, but Americans are far too uptight about body parts
 
You think you have lived to be 90 plus and know who you are, then along comes someone who blows it all to hell!

An old Marine Pilot sat down at the Starbucks, still wearing his old USMC flight jacket, and ordered a cup of coffee.
As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him. She turned to the pilot and asked, "Are you a real pilot?”

He replied, "Well, I've spent my whole life flying planes, first Stearmans, then the early Grummans, flew a Wildcat and Corsair in WWII, and later, in the Korean conflict, Banshees & Cougars. I've taught more than 260 people to fly and given rides to hundreds; so, I guess I am a pilot. And you, what are you?”

She said, "I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.”


The two sat there sipping in silence. A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked,
"Are you a real pilot?”

He replied, "I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian.”
 
Check out Cambridge economist Dr. Victoria Bateman lecturing on Brexit.
What the actual f.... what's with removing your clothes to make a point. Would certainly change political discourse if it catches on....
 
The generation gap is looming in front of me like the Grand Canyon....
Brother, after 28 years in the military I'm now a high school teacher, tell me about it. I swear some days I'm not sure I'm on planet earth. Aliens everywhere...
 
Brother, after 28 years in the military I'm now a high school teacher, tell me about it. I swear some days I'm not sure I'm on planet earth. Aliens everywhere...
whats really sad is the fact that they are the future. thank good im at the age where I wont see a lot of it because it is really scary.
 
What the actual f.... what's with removing your clothes to make a point. Would certainly change political discourse if it catches on....
That show might sell some damn razors if it becomes common place! There isn’t enough squiggles to clean all the vomit up off the house floor if Nancy, Maxine or Pocahontas were to address the house like she did! I seriously just tasted bile typing that!
 
I am down in Puerto Vallarta Mexico and I'll say 90% of the people look a lot better in clothes. Me included.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,814
Members
169,418
Latest member
BridgettTr
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top