on a lighter note...

Nancy Pelosi.

She is a political figure here in the US that is generally disdained by conservatives... she represents the very far left/liberal side of the democratic party..

She is where you would insert the tube to give an enema to the Democrat Party!

Ok thanks.. heard of her but wouldn't know what she looked like even if I parked my cruiser on her by mistake.... :whistle:
 
Pelosi is the Democrat minority leader, in the house of representatives. Her constituency is based in San Francisco.

She is the Democrat poster woman for term limits.
 
even if I parked my cruiser on her by mistake...

Many of us wouldn’t be too upset if you parked your cruiser on her... whether by mistake or on purpose :)
 
antitheft.jpg
 
How to recognize a liquor store in one easy step.

liquorstore.jpg
 
dogshit.jpg
 
Pelosi is the Democrat minority leader, in the house of representatives. Her constituency is based in San Francisco.

She is the Democrat poster woman for term limits.

On the farm she’s what we call ‘dumber than a fence post’. My apologies if I’ve offended any fence posts.
 
The seedy back streets of California.
CA_straws.jpg
 
40868949_658697104493118_4971463652012982272_n.jpg
 
9345719B-AA00-49D7-90A0-11AE2EC8CED1.jpeg
 
tillman.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,360
Members
169,537
Latest member
FaeDelano
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top