on a lighter note...

Nancy Pelosi.

She is a political figure here in the US that is generally disdained by conservatives... she represents the very far left/liberal side of the democratic party..

She is where you would insert the tube to give an enema to the Democrat Party!

Ok thanks.. heard of her but wouldn't know what she looked like even if I parked my cruiser on her by mistake.... :whistle:

Pelosi is the Democrat minority leader, in the house of representatives. Her constituency is based in San Francisco.

She is the Democrat poster woman for term limits.

even if I parked my cruiser on her by mistake...

Many of us wouldn’t be too upset if you parked your cruiser on her... whether by mistake or on purpose :)

antitheft.jpg

How to recognize a liquor store in one easy step.

liquorstore.jpg

dogshit.jpg

Pelosi is the Democrat minority leader, in the house of representatives. Her constituency is based in San Francisco.

She is the Democrat poster woman for term limits.

On the farm she’s what we call ‘dumber than a fence post’. My apologies if I’ve offended any fence posts.

The seedy back streets of California.
CA_straws.jpg

40868949_658697104493118_4971463652012982272_n.jpg

9345719B-AA00-49D7-90A0-11AE2EC8CED1.jpeg

shoe_salesman.jpg

tillman.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaida88net

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.