on a lighter note...

We used to send the FNG’s to the supply room for a case of 1k grid squares. But they all knew what a damn azimuth was at least!
 
Some of my body parts don't have the same azimuth as they did when I was younger.
 
So true!
6571eb4707520d37ed3e93a77d44cce4a6fafce7968210d1f9785619ed6cc7ad.jpg
 
Guess we know where she hides her peanuts
 
Well, the text is sorted out, once we realised where the peanuts are kept!
(I added the text)
bezobrazni-slon.jpg
 
Yes, when they do it, its cute, but when Trump does it, he's an asshole.
 
A shop I worked in years ago we had a new young kid that they hired to be a parts man. He had zero experience. One of the journeymen mechanics had this kid calling auto parts distributors all over the United States looking for “half diameter muffler bearings”....:ROFLMAO:
The kid almost quit when he finally figured it out:rolleyes:
 
A shop I worked in years ago we had a new young kid that they hired to be a parts man. He had zero experience. One of the journeymen mechanics had this kid calling auto parts distributors all over the United States looking for “half diameter muffler bearings”....[emoji23]
The kid almost quit when he finally figured it out:rolleyes:

We always kept those near the blinker fluid [emoji23]
 
I'm still looking for a box of grid squares.....
 
And a can of yellow and black striped paint
 
60E4D7C3-EE03-4A07-A24E-249629614A14.jpeg
Was on a family vacation in Phoenix earlier this summer and took the wife and kids to the zoo.

Couldn’t help but grab a picture of this when I saw it in the parking lot
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,424
Messages
1,575,858
Members
170,404
Latest member
DerrickRed
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top