on a lighter note...

BC363C19-1866-4F46-A02F-7C34E12E9E0A.jpeg
 
FB_IMG_1529611999234.jpg
 
Brings to mind a video that I saw that took place in what I believe was a ballistics lab in some mid eastern country. It showed all of these skinny assed males(?) wearing typical white robes with their heads wrapped, shooting big rifles, probably over at least 400 caliber. They would pull the trigger and their skinny little bodies would be knocked backwards as if they were hit by a truck. Very entertaining.
 
di59f1f515.jpg
 
35932156_590994894596673_6617281882750976000_n.jpg
36087093_590994711263358_7378541630258675712_n.jpg
 
A young woman brought her fiancé home to meet her parents. After dinner, her mother told the girl's father to find out about the young man. The father invited the fiancé to his study for a talk.
"So, what are your plans?" the father asked the young man. "I am a biblical scholar," he replied.
"A biblical scholar, hmmm?" the father said. "Admirable, but what will you do to provide a nice house for my daughter to live in?"
"I will study," the young man replied, "and God will provide for us."
"And how will you buy her a beautiful engagement ring, such as she deserves?" asked the father.
"I will concentrate on my studies," the young man replied, "God will provide for us."
"And children?" asked the father. "How will you support children?”
"Don't worry, sir, God will provide," replied the fiancé.
The conversation continued like this and each time the father questioned, the young idealist insisted that God would provide.

Later, the mother asked, "How did your talk go, honey?"
The father answered, “Another Democrat. He has no job, he has no plans, and he thinks I'm God."
 
Can anybody with tracking skills maybe interpret what happend here ?
FB_IMG_1529697924922.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,315
Messages
1,572,642
Members
169,597
Latest member
Stevenpoeni
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top