on a lighter note...

AD0E1C90-0D67-4A5B-A826-671605E29E7A.jpeg
 
IMG_3906.PNG
 
DDA85BBF-ABED-442E-B496-ACD1DFA68D40.jpeg
 
8B5623EC-A573-4D37-A6FD-C27EF2B75599.jpeg
 
E9D6DD3D-3A42-45D3-8D57-2D40B1453BDB.jpeg
 
Studio_20180508_175512.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1525798177917.jpg x
FB_IMG_1525798177917.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1525799270702.jpg
 
Tuna Taco has a nice ring to it.
 
The Nuns
A car full of Irish Nuns is sitting at a traffic light in downtown Dublin, when a bunch of rowdy drunks pulls up alongside them.
"Hey, show us yer teets, ya bloody penguins!" shouts one of the drunks.
Quite shocked, Mother Superior turns to Sister Mary Immaculata and says, "I don't think they know who we are; show them your cross."
Sister Mary Immaculata rolls down her window and shouts, "Piss off, ya Fookin little wankers, before I come over there and rip yer balls off!"
Sister Mary Immaculata then rolls up her window, looks back at Mother Superior, quite innocently, and asks, "Did that sound cross enough?
 
Soggy Cave fits my Ex Wife to a tee
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,267
Messages
1,571,064
Members
169,251
Latest member
EdwardoMee
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top