on a lighter note...

Yes, please
14695-MMS-1524534486243-attachment1-FB_IMG_1524426290131.jpeg
 
D88787E2-8109-4C2B-B202-AC13CC718897.jpeg
 
How did you use them to keep warm fingers??
I'm guessing BCT, so you don't have ready access to Ziploc...
Just shoved my fingers in it. We would march out in the morning, eat chow out at the range, then shoot. They had some record breaking cold that year, it was definitely different to the Montana cold I was used to. It pretty much sucked but loved every minute
 
Just shoved my fingers in it. We would march out in the morning, eat chow out at the range, then shoot. They had some record breaking cold that year, it was definitely different to the Montana cold I was used to. It pretty much sucked but loved every minute
Yes! I've spent 3 summers there myself: BCT, AIT, DS school. I wish they'd find a reason to send me back.
In DSS I went driving around the roads towards the ranges and got flashbacks of waking up on some of the curves during road marches
 
I actually did that but I got several guns and 2 trips to Africa including one with my daughter.
I am better off. My marriage relationship was like Forrest Gump and Jenny............I was stupid and she was a whore. But I got a great daughter and he got a son.
 
A wild eyed (and butt ugly) old woman walked into a crowded bar in downtown

Washington, D.C. waiving an un-holstered pistol and yelled out;

"I have a .45 caliber Colt 1911, with a seven round magazine, plus one in the chamber.


I want to know who's been sleeping with my husband?"


A female voice from the back of the room called out,


"You Need More Ammo, Mrs. Clinton".
 
825BE57A-9DCA-486E-BCDF-5A45BD855727.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,656
Members
169,792
Latest member
Jameolsene
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top