on a lighter note...

IMG_1705.jpg
 
WORST FOURSOME IN GOLF HISTORY
1. STORMY DANIELS
2. O. J. SIMPSON
3. TED KENNEDY
4. BILL CLINTON

WHY ? YOU ASK

1. STORMY IS A HOOKER.
2. O. J. IS A SLICER.
3. TED CAN'T DRIVE OVER WATER, and
4. BILL CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH HOLE HE PLAYED LAST.
 
BE841B66-0659-462D-AD6E-CFF0F28D6EBC.jpeg
 
gmc15679020180404030400.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,260
Messages
1,570,913
Members
169,200
Latest member
va3car
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top