on a lighter note...

IMG_3735 (2).PNG
 
ebtragedy.jpg
Easter tragedy.
 
You are never too old to learn something new...


I LOVE YOU IN 10 LANGUAGES

English

I Love You

Spanish

Te Amo

French

Je T'aime

German

Ich Liebe Dich

Japanese

Ai Shite Imasu

Italian

Ti Amo

Chinese

Wo Ai Ni

Swedish

Jag Alskar Dig

Lithuanian

As Tave Meliu

Alabama, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Louisiana, South Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Florida, Mississippi , Kentucky, North Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia.

Nice Tits.

Get in the Truck.
 
A week ago Congress asked Tide Detergent to change
their pod design so teenagers
would stop eating them.
This week the media thinks teenagers
should determine gun control laws!
 
IMG_3745.PNG
 
up 15 more degrees we can do t-shirts
 
D9F386F5-0245-48B3-84E5-35A45FE2A3A0.jpeg

I’m sure Cal Pappas has run into these while fishing
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,917
Members
169,464
Latest member
Levergunsite
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top