on a lighter note...

????

28685133_996221773878270_7962509757762240512_n.jpg
 
28872686_1841363202600725_1614725687531498056_n.jpg
 
Number of bottles of Jameson to throw an Irish wedding.
jamesons.jpg
 
Airport Full Body Scan Status Report

Finally, some useful facts are coming out about all of those airport full body scans!

FULL BODY SCANS AT AIRPORTS

TSA disclosed the following Airport Screening Results

2017 Statistics On Airport Full Body Screening From TSA :

Terrorists Discovered 0

Transvestites 1,133

Hernias 2,485

Hemorrhoid Cases 4,172

Enlarged Prostates 9,249

Breast Implants & Butt Enlargements 89,387

Natural Blondes 3

It was also discovered that 308 politicians had no balls.
 
It was also discovered that 308 politicians had no balls.

Since that number is so low it is clear most of them do not get scanned.
 
The selfless Irish!
The Irish never hesitate to come to the aid of their fellow man (fellow air passengers, in this case)!
Shortly after take-off on an outbound, evening Aer Lingus flight from Dublin to Boston, the lead flight attendant nervously made the following painful announcement in her lovely Irish brogue:
"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm so very sorry, but it appears that there has been a terrible mix-up by our catering service. I don't know how this has happened, but we have 103 passengers on board, and unfortunately, we received only 40 dinner meals. I truly apologize for this mistake and inconvenience."

When the muttering of the passengers had died down, she continued, "Anyone who is kind enough to give up their meal so that someone else can eat, will receive free and unlimited drinks for the duration of our 10 hour flight.”

Her next announcement came about 2 hours later:

"If anyone is hungry, we still have 40 dinners available."
 
Studio_20180312_162610.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,883
Members
170,442
Latest member
ToneyHuman
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top