on a lighter note...

She's Warm!

She's warm.jpg
 
lions got role models....
KTP17-5978-001.jpg
 
^^^^^^^I LOVE IT!^^^^^^
:A Big Hello::A Big Hello::A Big Hello::A Big Hello::A Big Hello::A Big Hello::A Big Hello:
 
C4E3DB10-C3F6-468E-BC05-B08E16885A7F.jpeg
 
"Where you keep the Jack Daniels ? '

28872792_985605581586855_5187835482598548970_n.jpg


"Now THAT is a mean and nasty bartender !!'
 
12573889_10153924383816719_3115809751088822363_n.jpg
 
irishwife.jpg
 
28577872_1558994300816898_8076236501553225621_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,253
Messages
1,570,817
Members
169,180
Latest member
AprilRosar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top