on a lighter note...

You are the best teacher ever.jpg
 
I am buying apostrophes anywhere I can find them. Evidently there is a real shortage in the market. Here are some for free '''''
 
I would throw myself off a bridge if she was the president. Could you friggin imagine? Dr Phil as her chief of staff! Rosie O’Donnel as sec of defense. My dogs balls are more qualified to be president than Oprah Winfrey, and Obama for that matter!lol. Lord help us!
 
The ones who ride around on the electric shopping carts score the highest. Especially, if they have one hand firmly wrapped around a box of Twinkies.
I just had a horrific thought, as A bowhunter the minimums are lower for what is considered trophy quality. I don't feel good about lowering my standards anymore after that picture!! I think I need to go lay down until I feel better!
 
Last edited:
I just had a horrific thought, as A bowhunter the minimums are lower for what is considered trophy quality. I don't feel good about lowering my standards anymore after that picture!! I think I need to go lay down until I feel better!
I would highly suggest using a fixed head rather than an expandable. Definitely grizzly stix also, penetration always seems to come up short! Lol
 
"The people of Walmart" pictures are truly astonishing! I just lost my breakfast by the way

It's probably on your shirt. Might be tangy now, but you can eat it again
 
I just had a horrific thought, as A bowhunter the minimums are lower for what is considered trophy quality. I don't feel good about lowering my standards anymore after that picture!! I think I need to go lay down until I feel better!
I have no experience in bow hunting, but with these trophies wouldn't you need longer arrows in order to get through all those extra layers just to reach the vitals? :whistle:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,264
Messages
1,570,974
Members
169,211
Latest member
BirgitBurn
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top