on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1508893002867.jpg
 
Charles I think kid has his brain wired properly!
 
Damn @thriller where do you get this stuff? Funny man just funny. The bear caption is priceless
 
The headline n their FB caption was: Guess he wanted to get away real bad! Lol

porto jon.jpg
 
They should have just shot him and closed the lid!!
 
22729102_1441875039263510_3546530890548818212_n.jpg
 
IMG_3920.JPG


Snagged this screenshot a couple years ago. Couldn’t stop laughing.
 
Heck yeah!!!

merle.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,570,488
Members
168,891
Latest member
LonAnderse
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top