Same here, H&H would be get me setup for a double and over and under. After that I would disappear to the Africa bush for a year or two. These kind of stories I always find baffling.What sort of cuck would hand 49 gold bars to their government?
First people I would call would be Holland & Holland to discuss a 577 NE 3" they currently have available. Second person to get a call would be an outfitter to discuss a full bag safari.
What sort of cuck would hand 49 gold bars to their government?
First people I would call would be Holland & Holland to discuss a 577 NE 3" they currently have available. Second person to get a call would be an outfitter to discuss a full bag safari.
First thing I would buy is a smelter….What sort of cuck would hand 49 gold bars to their government?
First people I would call would be Holland & Holland to discuss a 577 NE 3" they currently have available. Second person to get a call would be an outfitter to discuss a full bag safari.