on a lighter note...

1789239635000.png
 
News Report: The man who was killed by a shark attack yesterday while on his honeymoon didn't suffer long. Paramedics said he'd only been married for 7 days.
 
I realized I've got a road rage problem when my five year old shouted "Pick a fkn lane dickhead", while sitting in my shopping cart at the grocery store.
 
Driving home last night, I saw a billboard that said "Need help? Call Jesus". 1-800 483-7084.
Out of curiosity, I did. Thirty minutes later, a Mexican showed up with a tow truck.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,570,744
Members
169,005
Latest member
AnneUrban8
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top