on a lighter note...

A husband and wife are sitting on their porch drinking some whiskey. The husband says "I LOVE YOU".
The wife replies "Is that you talking or the whiskey"? The husband says "That's me talking to the whiskey".
 
Next time you ride on a roller coaster, take some spare bolts with you and just as it starts to move, tap the person in front of you and say "These just fell out of your seat".
 
773969740_28231914519765809_1673762371882130704_n.jpg
 
I realized I've got a road rage problem when my five year old shouted "Pick a fkn lane dickhead", while sitting in my shopping cart at the grocery store.

When I pick someone up at the airport first thing I say to them when we get in the cruiser is...apologies but as soon as I get behind the wheel here I develop tourettes........
 
As Willie said, “these kids need to start thinking about the kind of world they will leave me and Keith.” (Paraphrased of course) I think about it everyday, I want to leave a better world behind for Willie and Keith when I go.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,316
Messages
1,572,673
Members
169,602
Latest member
EvaOliva6
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top