on a lighter note...

691550751_10241991982326237_4732043465371357494_n.jpg
 

We were headed out for opening day of deer gun season, our weekend deer camp. After arriving my brother in law realized he had forgotten to pack his ammo.

Our mutual brother in law and I ribbed him on and off for 3 hours before I told him he could use my truck gun for the morning hunt. At midday per our safety schedule we met back at camp then loaded up for the hour round trip to the nearest store to get him a box of ammo.
 
:ROFLMAO:
 
1784370921606.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,341
Members
169,527
Latest member
Grousehunter
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top